Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

What Do You Know About T Ball

 n Te Ngahere we have been learning a game called T Ball. T ball is like cricket theres a fielding team and a batting team. If your on the batting team you hit the ball and when you hit the ball you drop the bat and run to the 1st base. If the batting team make it all the way round the field they get a home run. The fielding team have to try get the ball and get it to the base before the person on the batting team gets there. One hard thing was catching the ball also it was a bit hard hitting the ball off the t ball stand because sometimes you hit the stand and not the ball. An easy thing about it is throwing the ball to the base. Have you ever played T ball?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Archie my name is Alexander. I liked your post because it is really cool about Tee ball. I liked that you were specific on what you did and how you explained everything. I thought it was a cool game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola my name is River and I go to the same school as you. I like Your Blog Post about What do you know about T ball. I agree when you have to catch the ball because it was also hard for me to catch.

    ReplyDelete