Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Amazing Adverbs And Verbs

 For the past week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about adverbs and verbs.  We are doing this to identify the mood in stories. In our reading groups we made a google doc with three stories on it. In the three stories we had to find all the verbs and adverbs and write them down on our doc. When we finished that we did three other stories that I found harder because there were some words I didn’t know. I kind of enjoyed learning about the adverbs and verbs but at least now I have a better understanding on what they are. Do you know what adverbs and verbs are?


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Manaaki. I like your blog because it has adverbs and verbs.Last week I did adverbs and verbs too. It was in my poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie, my name is Luke and I go to Paihia School. I really liked that you wrote about playing tee ball in your blog. We played tee ball like you.

    ReplyDelete