Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

The Best Teacher Ever

At the start of the year we were so lucky to get a new teacher Whaea Shanna. Whaea Shanna is a really  funny  teacher and she loves sports. Later in the year Whaea Shanna gained confidence and got more interactive with us students. All throughout the year we have been doing a lot of P.E and sports and it has been really fun. Whaea Shanna has taught us  lots of skill in P.E like passing and catching using our teammates but also she teaches us Math, T-shaped and more. Whaea Shanna is one of my favourite teachers we have had at this school. Do you have a teacher as great as Whaea Shanna!? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Archie, my name is Alexander Fox and I go to Paihia School. (Do you remember me?) I don’t think I have a teacher as good as Whaea Shanna and I really liked how you explained why you liked
    Whaea Shanna the best. The best teacher in my class is Mrs Pou.

    ReplyDelete