Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Amazing Cricket

Today in Te Ngahere Someone called Neil came to teach us some skills about cricket.  First he gave us some tips of how to hold the bat & how to stand properly. After he finished talking to us we got into pairs and started practising hitting the ball and fielding. After a few minutes of hitting and fielding we played a game called Non-Stop cricket. To play Non-Stop cricket there are two teams the batters and the fielders. Also there were only three bats. The batters job is to just hit the ball but if the fielders catch it they lose a bat. If the batters loose all of their bats the teams switch over. I really enjoyed playing and practising cricket and I hope Neil comes later in the term to teach us more skills. Have you ever played Non-Stop cricket?



6 comments:

  1. Hey Archie i'm Zoe from Otaki college i'm a yr 7 I like your photo you added on the side and you must of had much fun playing cricket I have never played cricket before Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Archie! My name is Lyla I am a year 7 at Otaki college. This sounds fun playing cricket! Do you like playing cricket? Hope you have a great day! From Lyla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyla,
      thank you for commenting on my blog post about cricket, and yes It was a lot of fun playing

      Delete
  3. Hi Archie im Stanley a year 7 at Otaki college it coll how Neil came and taught you guys stuff. Did you enjoy it and what did he teach you and your class? Good job and great blog format nice
    Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stanley,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post about cricket.
      Have you ever played cricket before?

      Delete
  4. Hi Archie my name is Cade and I go to Paihia School. I like how you explained how you use a cricket bat because you made it sound simple.

    ReplyDelete